Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I knew it!

Remember the post about the dumpster drama?  Although it was amusing to recount all of the craziness surrounding the dumpster, I also mentioned that Forbes had listed this area as the 6th best place to raise a family.

I also said I thought they got it wrong.  I may have called them delusional.

Today a friend sent me a link that corroborates my feeling.

Behold!  The list of the Top 100 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S.  (Population over 25,000).  We are number 50!  Go us!  Newburgh, which isn't too far away, is number 12.  That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

I'll say it again: I would love to know where the folks at Forbes got their crime stats from.  My neighborhood alone gives evidence to the contrary.  It's in the post right before this -- I'm not linking you to it.  You are totally capable of clicking on it in the sidebar on your own.  I believe in you.

Sometimes a little validation feels so nice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment