Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One Month!

Do you realize, friends, that this little blog has been around for a month already?  Where does the time go?

In that month, it has been viewed over 500 times!  I call that impressive, friends.  I'd like to think that it is due to my being very funny and a teller of amusing stories, but I think it also owes a large amount to me not being afraid to make a complete ass of myself for your amusement.   Whatever works, folks! 

But seriously, thank you for visiting and reading.  Even if you never comment, just seeing the little stat that someone looked at the last entry is enough to keep me going.    What can I say -- even the tiniest amount of response is enough for me!  Otherwise I would feel like I was just talking to myself, and I tend to do that sometimes already so I really don't need another platform for it.

I feel like there should be something exciting here to celebrate such a momentous event.  Sadly, I did not realize it had been a month until about 5 minutes ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment