Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I agree, it's totally not delivery

So I decided to have pizza for dinner tonight, but I was feeling cheap so I opted for DiGiorno frozen pizza instead of ordering it.  If you have somehow managed to miss their commercials, allow me to share one.


So the claim is that it is so good, you wouldn't know that it didn't get delivered from the local pizza place.  And apparently you can also use it to trick people into letting you into parties.  Who knew?

It's good, don't get me wrong.  I've had much worse frozen pizza before.  For the record, I baked it in the oven, I did not get the kind you microwave.  Way too much sauce for my liking, but that might just be a personal preference sort of thing.

Now, maybe if you live somewhere with really shitty pizza, you could pass this off as delivery.  That's not going to fly in New York.  I'm not even in New York City, and this is in no way comparable to the local place.  (I <3 you TJs Pizza!)

So if you want frozen pizza, DiGiorno is a good choice.  The next time I get a pizza craving, I will be phoning in an order for delivery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment