Thursday, October 27, 2016

Happy Early Halloween!

Hey, Friends. 

I know it's a bit early, but Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween. A lot. 

Every year at work they have a potluck lunch. I'm never there, as I'm always on vacation.  This year will be no different. 

However, I do have a meeting tomorrow at the main branch, so I decided to make some creepy treats to start their celebration a little earlier than planned. 


 

Oh yeah. I made them serial killer cupcakes. Death by chocolate, if you will. 

You enjoy your treats, kids. 

I'll be heading to Texas. Halloween also happens to be my brother's birthday. Makes October the perfect time to visit!

I'll be in shorts on the beach.  You enjoy that possible snow in the forecast. A treat for me, maybe a trick for you -- depends on how much you miss me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment