Friday, April 8, 2016

Snow In April

Hey there, Friends.

So this time last week I was happily wandering Main Street at First Friday in a t-shirt, as it was in the 70s.  Two days later it decided to snow.

And then it kept snowing.

In fact, we have gotten more snow so far in Spring in April this week than we did all winter long.  

I was not amused.  And then one of my coworkers started with the whole, "Still believe in global warming?  Ha ha ha!" shenanigans.

Yes.  Yes I do.  The two things are not mutually exclusive.  Did you not notice that the rest of winter sort of never happened this year?  Don't even get me started on this.

Back to my point.

It snowed.  While I did not enjoy the return of cold weather and having to clean off the car, I will grudgingly admit that it was very pretty. I decided to try and capture some of the beauty rather than just be miserable about it all.

The rest of this post is going to be pictures, Friends.  I'm telling you this for two reasons:

1) If you don't want to look at them you can skip the rest of this right now.  You won't hurt my feelings.  I'll never even know!

2) If you're on a really slow connection and are wondering why in the world this is taking so long to load?  You can probably blame the pictures.  My bad.  Probably should have mentioned at the top. Sorry.

Now, on to the pictures. Most of these were taken in my yard or at work.  RIP to my flowers that may never recover.

From the yard:






















And now on to the work views:












No comments:

Post a Comment