Thursday, December 31, 2015

End of the Year Warm Fuzzies

Hey, Friends.

It's the end of the year, and everyone is doing their reflections back on the last twelve months. Maybe it's already 2016 where you live.  How's the year look so far?  Good, good.

I just wanted to say a quick thank to all of you, Friends, for sticking with me and actually reading my ramblings here.  It is very appreciated.  It also means I'm not just talking to myself, which is awesome.

I don't look at the stats that Blogger provides very often because they can be very surprising, and basically lead to more questions.  I do like to look at the "audience" stats though, just to see who is reading.  (They are also far less strange and confusing than trying to figure out how a particular search term brought people here.)

Friends, we have a become a little family with readers worldwide!  Doesn't that just warm the cockles of your heart?  This little thing, which started out as basically only being read by a few close friends and family, is now being read all over the place!  We aren't huge and about to take over the internet by storm -- that's crazy talk -- but we are growing, and I owe it all to you.

So I just want to take a minute and say thank you and I love to you to my Friends in:

The United States
Brunei
Russia
France
Germany
Latvia
Portugal
The United Kingdom
Poland
Romania

If you aren't listed, I'm sorry and I love you too.  Blogger only gives me so much data.  Or maybe you are just a ninja at flying under the radar, so stealthy that your tracks to my blog are undetectable.

And for those of you dying of curiosity....the post that got read the most this year? Thug Squirrels.

Yeah.

I don't know what that says about us, Friends.

The second most popular post was about my epic battle with a spider in my shower.

Kind of makes my year seem like it was filled with weird wildlife issues....which I guess is kind of true.  At least my issues with Mother Nature and her creatures provided some amusement.

Thanks for reading, Friends.  I hope you all have a 2016 full of love, happiness, and good health!

I'll catch you on the flip side.






No comments:

Post a Comment