Friday, April 11, 2014

Siblings Day?

Apparently today (well, yesterday if you want to be technical) is Siblings Day.  I've never heard of it before, but it must be true because I read about it on the internet!

I'd feel shitty about not knowing it was Siblings Day, except I'm pretty sure my brother has no clue either.

So here's to my awesome brother, Brian!  He lives far away now, and I miss him all of the time.  Here is a picture of us looking super cool back in the day.  I'm going to guess from our fantastic attire that it was the 1980s.  That, and I appear to still be taller than him in this picture.

Ties were apparently very cool.

While we are on the topic of holidays I did not know existed, I looked up my birthday and apparently there are several very exciting options that I could also celebrate on that day:

Love A Tree Day -- Kind of thought that was covered by Arbor Day, but maybe they mean love in a very different manner.

National Bike To Work Day -- That's a pretty cool idea.

National Sea Monkey Day -- I shit you not.  This might be the winner, folks!

Wear Purple For Peace Day -- To get aliens to come visit the planet, peacefully.  No really, read the link!

Let me know if you have a preference for which awesome holiday I should celebrate in conjunction with my birthday.  

I'm totally leaning toward sea monkeys.  Seriously.  That shit needs to be recognized!


No comments:

Post a Comment