Saturday, January 24, 2015

Snowman Tragedy

Earlier this morning, when the world looked fresh and new under a layer of snow, I decided to build a snowman. **Cue everyone mentally singing 'Do You Want to Build a Snowman' from Frozen. I know I did. **

I think he came out pretty well: a jaunty beret, strawberry eyes, a carrot nose, and quarter buttons. 

Isn't he cute?  I took the quarters off after the picture, as I didn't want any of my woodland visitors to try eating a quarter.

That was about 12 hours ago. I looked out the window just now, just to check and see how my little buddy was doing.  

Instead of seeing the outline of my little buddy, I saw a lump of shadows!  I had to go investigate. 

 
Something has decapitated my snowman!!

I don't think it got warm enough out to melt him so badly in just one day.  I think something has probably eaten his face. 

And it might have stolen his jaunty beret as well, else it is buried in the snow. 

I'll have to get a better look in the morning, try some Snowman Reconstructive surgery on my little buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment